Comments

I’d love to hear from you! – Please leave me a comment below

Comments

1. Hollie Critchlow says:

Hi Harriet, it was lovely to meet you today at Lady Manners! You inspired that much that I have started a story about 2 children and the Grandpa’s tree that I a time machine in disguise.

2. Luisa says:

Hello Harriet, thank you so much for coming to Lady Manners yesterday! I enjoyed it a lot!

3. harriet43 says:

Hi Luisa, I enjoyed it massively. Thank you for being such a fabulous audience!

4. harriet43 says:

Hi Hollie, I’m so glad I inspired you! Your story sounds incredibly imaginative! Keep writing!

5. Izzy says:

Hi I’m Izzy, you came to our school on Monday the 15th January / today and I just wanted to say thank you for teaching us those writing tips. I really want to write my own book now.

6. harriet43 says:

Hi Izzy, It was great to meet you today – and to work with you, too. Hope the tips helped – and good luck with your own writing!

7. Tay says:

Hi harriet! I was at q spon gate school today for the able writers workshop and i wanted to say thank you for the tips and inspiring me to enter the bbc 500 words competition

8. harriet43 says:

Hi Tay, you were all such fantastic students today. Glad I inspired you to enter the competition – and good luck!

9. Tay says:

Thank you a lot harriet and keep writing your fantastic,intriguing novels

10. Buket says:

Hi, Harriet ! I’m Buket. I’m a Turkish teacher, in Turkey. We have a reading club,with my students,in our scholl.Now, we are reading your book in this club.
    ” The Boy Who Fell Down Exit 43 ”
    We read a chapter every day and we share our ideas with each other. It’s so exciting and fun . My students loved this fantastic adventure.Thank you for this book. What the end of the story will be, we are curiously waiting.
    By the way, do you want to say something for the students ?
    Thanks again so much,see you : )

11. harriet43 says:

Hi Buket – and hello students! Thank you so much for getting in touch with me. I am SO happy you are enjoying my first book, “The Boy Who Fell Down Exit 43″. Did you know that the idea came to me in a dream? I hope you enjoy the ending, too. Perhaps you should also try my second book, Gravenhunger, which has been translated into Turkish by the same publishers. I don’t think my third and fourth books have been translated by them, though. What a pity! I love Turkey and travelled there in the holidays during my time as a student at Oxford: such a beautiful country! Keep enjoying my stories! Love, Harriet x

12. Tay says:

hi Harriet I have finished and successfully submitted my story so all I can do now is hope!

13. harriet43 says:

Hi Tay, Well done! I am hugely proud of you! You are already a success for writing and submitting it.

14. Madeleine Holmes says:

Hi again it’s me Madeleine my mum has bought all-your books. I have got hex factor and hex factor Darkside my brother Max has chosen the boy who fell down exit 43 and my sister Ruby has chosen graven hunger.
    I really look forward to reading these books. Xx

15. harriet43 says:

Hello Madeleine, That’s wonderful! Hope you enjoy reading them!!

I'd love to hear from you! - Please leave me a comment

(Use this box to leave your own comment)